Friday, November 30, 2007

What you need to know when starting a business



If you are setting up a single corporation and needs a help on how to start it up without forgetting any important matter that could result as a downfall later, nevada corporation can help you with that. I've learned from the website that even the the smallest detail like meeting minutes needs to be taken down because IRS will require to see it. Can you imagine that? What if you are not taking notes of it?

This is really new with me since I don't have any business myself but this information is very important for anyone out there who wants to put up a small or big business of their own. The website even said, it doesn't matter if you are the only person in your company, you still need to take down the meeting minutes.

Here's a clipping on what the website can offer:

When you corporation is first set up you should have a meeting of directors and shareholders. You should adopt bylaws. When your LLC is set up you should adopt an Operating agreement. Sounds complicated? Don’t worry, we can help.

Quite honestly, I thought that it is not that complicated but after reading the website's information, if ever I would start my own company; I'll seek their help too.

No comments: