Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Wish I Had Dentemp OS!

Did you know that dental health care here in the States is so expensive? I had my cleaning, filling and tooth extraction here and its so expen$ive. If not because of our medical insurance, I think I’ll wait till we visit the Philippines to do my dental care.

Anyway, while browsing the net today, there’s one product that caught my attention. It’s called Dentemp OS. You might wonder what DenTemp is all about. Well, to give you a preview, Dentemp is a dental repair material that is developed by a dentist to provide fast and temporary relief of pain or discomfort. It can repair loose caps or lost fillings.

Now that’s what I called AMAZING. This product had passed and was able to fully comply the FDA Regulations for oral care so you are safe when you want to try it. Who knows you might get into a situation wherein you needed an instant help. Situations like losing a filling or cap, if you have Dentemp, you have a temporary dental repair or help right away.


Dentemp is known to work in 60 minutes so instead of getting embarrassed or calling your dentist and set up an appointment, why not use Dentemp.

No comments: