Monday, November 26, 2007

Boston Red Sox Spring Training

I never thought that I would like other sports game than basketball. Well, what can I do, way back in my country, only the basketball game is televised. That's why when I got here in the States, baseball and football is not appealing.

As times go by and by watching the televised game every weekend, I begun to like both baseball and football. Did you know that Boston Red Sox bags the championship award recently? It's amazing how they played and conquered.

Anyway, if you want to see them play the game Red Sox Spring Training tickets are already available for you to book. I know that Boston Red Sox Spring Training Schedule is mostly awaited that's why get a ticket ahead of time to be sure that you have a seat when the time comes.

No comments: