Monday, November 05, 2007

Just before my medical and interview appointment in Manila US Embassy

I’ve been so busy again lately, finishing my school and work obligations; it drained me up.

I had a mixed emotion during my last day of work last week. I’ve been working with my boss’s for years already and it pains me to go, I’ll miss them, I’ll miss everybody. They become so special in my life, they are my second family..it’s really hard to say goodbye. I swear I can never forget them..I’ll just keep in touch. On the other way around, I’m happy too cause Carlo and I had been waiting for my appointment at USE…of course we want to be together. Quite a wonderful life I have, and I’m so thankful, I have special people who loved me and cared for me in spite and despite of my shortcomings…you bet I’m so lucky huh?

Last week after resigning from work, I had been moving my stuffs from Davao to GenSan, I had 3 trips to completely moved my stuffs out. Whew, 6 years of living here in Davao is quite long isn’t it? I have good memories in Davao and wherever I go, I will always go back to Davao. I love Davao :-).

I’ve also been reviewing all my papers for my incoming medical/interview next week, I need to make sure that I have everything prepared before I go to Manila..and so far, the only thing that is lacking is the printed tab for my papers.

This coming tuesday, I’m heading back to Davao again for my flight to Manila this wednesday. I’m ready with my incoming med and interview and I’m praying everything will flow smoothly.

**footnote
I'm reminiscing..

No comments: