Friday, November 09, 2007

Homemade Dinner has never been that easy!

Since I started being a home buddy (full time housewife in short) I’ve been fascinated with kitchen utensils. Whenever we would go to the mall or I would browse the internet, expect that I’m always looking for something to buy in our kitchen. Recently, my kitchen is my sanctuary.


My everyday in the kitchen is always a learning experience. I learned how to cook, to bake and to grill. And speaking of baking, one important kitchen utensil that you really need to have is the mixer. There is a regular mixer and there is also the one that is power operated. And quite honestly, I’d go for the power operated. The baking only starts on mixing but doesn’t end there.

I like baking the peanut butter and oatmeal cookies. I love the smell and the taste. I first tried these cookies in my former job when the wife of my boss would bake some and I really love it.

And recently, I want us to buy a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer , I find it so pretty and the features are superb.

Take a look at its feature:

• Can mix 9 dozen cookies or 4 -1lb. loaves of bread
• Has a 2-way rotating head for a hands-free mixing
• Has 12 mixing settings
• 4.5 qt stainless steel locking bowl with handle
• Flat beater, dough book and wire whisk
• 2 piece pouring and splatter shield
• Quieter operation

The best thing about this Eclectrics® Mixer is that it has a 3 year limited warranty with a Free UPS Ground Shipping if I order within the month of November! I’m sure, I’ll get me this Hamilton Beach® Mixer pretty soon.

No comments: