Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'll take care of them

We never stopped caring for our loved ones, that’s why at this early stage we need to plan for a nurse home for them. I don’t understand on this idea before as I am so close with my parents and I want to take care of them personally, but when I got here in the States, my point of view changes.

Life here in the States is fast and busy; it is way more different than what my life is in the Philippines. The life there is slow. That’s why as early as now, I am already planning for a second option (which is a nursing home) on how I can take care of my parents.

Since I have the free time right now, I surf the internet to find information about nursing home..then I found bettercaring. The website has lists of good information and even helpful advices. It helped me, that’s for sure.

No comments: