Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This made me sad

I watched this show this evening and I really thought that Mel B will win (actually she's the winner for me) but well, people voted for Helio Castroneves and Mel C. lost. But anyway, she is really a great dancer...a total performer.

Helio Castroneves voted `Dancing' champ

Race-car driver Helio Castroneves upset Spice Girl Melanie Brown to capture the "Dancing With the Stars" mirrorball trophy on Tuesday night.

"It will look so good between my two Indy 500 trophies," Castroneves said.

He and his partner, Julianne Hough, came into the finals in second place, one point behind Brown and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Both couples received perfect scores of 30 from the judges in their final dances Tuesday.

Overall, Brown was by far the more polished performer, consistently wowing the judges with her versatility and flair. But Castroneves' personality and enthusiasm, plus an effortless quickstep on his final performance, earned enough viewer votes to carry the day. His partner, Hough, also had won last season's competition, with speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno.

Afterward, Castroneves said that he was "shocked" by the victory: "I was not expecting it. Mel, she's an incredible dancer."

Brown admitted that losing "was a horrible feeling. I'm not going to deny it."

source

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Same here!