Friday, October 26, 2007

Reminiscing some memorable experience..

I couldn’t believe it when I renewed my NBI clearance and the result was “I GOT HIT”. That’s how they call it when there’s an unsolved record in the NBI. It doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s ‘my record’ cause a lot of times, it belongs to another person who has the same name.

It made me think when I heard the result, I haven’t been anywhere but work and home for the past few months or years. I wasn’t scared or something, but it made me wonder, who in the world was that of the same name as mine that has a record.

I really thought I have a unique name, my name spells like this..Glady’s ,yeah that’s with an apostrophe. I would even smile before, all of the people I’ve met who first saw the spelling always gives a follow up question, well, can’t blame them. My name seemed like –Glady is..and I have 2 first name. Glady’s Gay -can you imagine it sounded like Glady is Gay.

Geez, now there’s the two of us. I wonder who is that girl with the same name as mine..hmmm. I have no idea what did she did but I just hope that she will clear her name.

A piece of advice to those who are getting their records, get those ahead of time so incase of delays; you can still meet your deadline.

By the way, I’m renewing my NBI clearance as it is needed for my upcoming Embassy interview.

I first filed it September of last year (2006) but then the Embassy required for the latest one (at least 3 months), so I renewed it.


**footnote
It was all worth all my time. I'm here with my husband now and been living a beautiful life ever since :).

No comments: