Saturday, October 27, 2007

I am completely satisfied with paypal

Have you tried using paypal? I've been using paypal for over a year now and I am satisfied with their service. Paypal is a payment gateway that helps the online publisher (like me) to receive or send payments instantly.

One thing I like about paypal is that, all of my transactions are free. What I did was, I signed up a paypal account, verified it through my bank account and telephone and that's it. I was then able to withdraw money from paypal. Withdraw means I transfered my money from paypal going to my bank account.

If you are planning to be an online publisher like me, sign up an account on paypal and get a chance to widen your online horizon. Paypal has a lot of uses, you can use it on ebay or your online store.

No comments: