Friday, October 26, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

Getting paid to blog has been the hottest sensation in the blog world recently and hence I love to write and I want to earn to, I joined the craze. I joined the get paid to blog from payperpost because I’ve heard a lot of good testimonials from this website. And true to their word, I was able to get this opportunity for $20. Can you believe that? They will pay me $20 for just an entry.


If you are a blogger and wants to earn online too, I can give you some tips taken from my experience so you can start on your own too. Here’s what I did:

1) Since I already have a blog, I just signed up a blogger account on payperpost.com.
2) After signing up, I submitted my blog to them.
3) After the submission of my blog, I copied the code they gave so they can crawl on my website and I posted a banner on my sidebar.
4) I then got the approval notice from them that they approved my blog and this is after 2 weeks.

That’s it, look at me now I am posting this 4th paid entry . The reasons why they approved me in only a little time, this blog has been live for years, my blog is updated almost everyday and I was able to get a google page rank of 2 (as of this moment) so I qualified on their requirements.

You too can earn, join the latest craze and enjoy blogging!

No comments: