Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The politics

Ok, let’s talk about politics. The topic that is ever complicated and the topic that always make my heart skip its heartbeat. I just hate this word; most of the people who got involve on this word don’t do well for humanity…just my 2 cents.

Anyway, I had an ample time to browse the web today and I came across this blog called the Stateless Society Website. Taken from the website’s name itself, Stateless it means that they are also tired of the government. Now I’m not really familiar with the government here in the country where I’m at right now though I can relate with the title if we’ll talk about the country where I came from.


I hate to talk about it because it gives me so much heartache; the country where I came from is beautiful. We are rich in natural resources but we were governed by parasites on which they’re only after on what’s good for them, look at it now; it’s sinking down and it’s getting deep sigh.

Oh well, enough of my own rants about politics, after all this website is intended for inspiration. Anyway, you are FREE to browse the website, the website’s url is: http://freeofstate.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no article?