Saturday, April 05, 2008

Our backyard project

It's so hot today, I'm impatiently waiting for the sun to go down so we can work in our backyard. Our plan for this spring is to plant trees and grass.

We've already started cutting the weeds few weeks ago and last week and we'll just continue it. The weeds here are stubborn that's why you need to dig the roots so they won't come back again. My plan is that after we cleared out these weeds, I'll use a chemical to help prevent weeds to grow.

I'm not sure yet if they have one in store but it's worth a try. I've already bought me 3 bags of grass and I've already tested it. It grows pretty and I'm so excited to seed it.

It's almost 5pm right now but it's still so hot..I guess another 1 hour more and we can start our backyard project :)

No comments: