Thursday, April 10, 2008

A friend

So what is the real meaning of friendship? You know, I had so many heartaches in the name of friendship. It's so mysterious how we became so close to another person yet oftentimes when it's tested, it's falling apart pieces by pieces.

I guess that's how life is or should I say, that's how love is. But I have a question, is it wrong to try and correct what you think is wrong on what your friends' doing? If you'll ask me, my stand is that..I love that friend and I'm concern with him/her to the point that I'll break the rule of "mind your own biz" and I'll mind his/her biz.

Let's say, I'm not so kind enough to let you lend my shoulder after you have your heartbreak, while I've given you the warning ahead of time. And hey have I told you that she was tested by a common friend and she also flirted with him? :)

Sounds crazy huh and absurd but our friend has the proof..

If you don't listen still...go get yourself another friend so when you get hurt in the end you'll have their shoulder to cry on...my shoulders are not meant and available for you.

Kung sa binisaya pa.. gi-ingnan bitaw tika..

1 comment:

ev said...

well, what can i say?hmmm...secret!hehe!ka cute nako tya oi murag ampaw!;D

i love your header oi...kainggeeett!hekhek