Sunday, April 13, 2008

He found me online too.

Until now I still find love to be very mysterious. Like me, I found my one great love in the internet. Who says I was expecting it to happen? I did not. In fact we are poles apart, with different world and who are very stranger from each other until after we exchanged emails.

Yeah I met Carlo in the internet, he found me online and emailed me; from then on we exchanged emails then look at us now, we’re 10 months happily married. That is the reason why I believe in online dating, it may sound unbelievable because of the situation but believe I am one of the many proofs that online dating is true and is successful.

If you’ll search the web right now, you’ll notice that there are a lot of dating sites as well as dating expert helping people find their true match.

That’s a nice a idea but of course you need to guard yourself too. There are a lot of scams online and you might fall on it. I heard and read a lot of information about that. It is very important to be careful especially that there are emotions involved.

But the bottom line is, it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry is off-topic. Ok lang ba I tagged you? Pampadagdag kase to sa technorati natin. Here’s the link., gawin mo lang if you have the time ha. Thank you.