Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some business facts

I have my business experience when my former boss let me run his ecommerce websites for years. The job was tough especially that I don’t have any previous marketing experience aside from working on his company. But who says I quit on a challenge?

So I managed his businesses. One thing that I like from my previous work is that the admin never seize to change, we always innovate. That’s one great asset that I valued and adopt from that job. That’s why my former boss’s businesses are successful.

In the real world of business, if you can’t give an edge from your competitors you’ll get drown and this could lead to failure or downfall. So here comes the thought of, does my company needs assistance from the any of the Marketing Company service provider? And if you do, why not get one. It’s for the long term use. It’s one of your means to survive the competition.

My former boss put me in a marketing training before we ventured in the marketing ads. This is a good decision from him especially that we both know that I don’t have any experience in online marketing. After the training, I was then able to get a hang of the new task. Perfect huh?

No comments: