Saturday, January 12, 2008

Employment training is a good choice

As a career oriented person, I can see that getting a job nowadays is harder than it was few years ago. If you are not competent enough, you'll end up getting a job that is not in line with your chosen career. That's why employment training is VERY important and is a MUST nowadays. We, as the employee, needs to innovate and improve to compete.

I was reading this website called cskills.org today and they're holding trainings, apprenticeship for construction works. The apprentice skills is recognized through NVQ/SVQs . This certification will enable the apprentice to apply for a better job with regards to that field. This means that he has more advantage than those who did not went through the apprenticeship. Also, I am recently looking for a job and most of the qualifications I've read requires certifications on which I am still on the process on getting. That's why I felt the pressure and the hardness to get a job without bearing a certification.

No comments: