Monday, November 07, 2011

Seattle

Authored by Oswaldo Blackburn

We just recently moved to Mulkieto ( a suburb of Seattle). We moved to the Pacific Northwest because my husband got a job working at the medical school. We decided to live in the suburbs because the public school systems are great. We also found a wonderful house that we feel lucky to have bought for such a great price. The views are spectacular and we have neighbors, but they are not too close. It has great areas for entertaining and my favorite part about the house is the hot tub that is outside on the lower level porch. The house was basically move-in ready. There were only a few things that I did to upgrade the house. I got adt mukilteo. I had a new professional ovens and ranges put in ( I love to cook). The only other thing that I did was have an industrial dryer put in ( I hate to do laundry, big dryers are the only way I can). I hope that we stay here forever. I love our new home.

No comments: