Monday, February 11, 2008

An update about ME

it's been awhile since I last posted a personal entry here. I'm sorry for that. I got caught up with the responsibilities of being a wife and of updating my other blogs.

Though right now, I'm awake. I need to update this blog too after all, this is the blog where I used to write everything that happened with my relationship with my husband Carlo.

Everything fits on its right places, we felt like we're a match made in heaven (lol). We're soulmates. We have the same goals in life, the wants and needs. We may differ on our approaches in life and in dealing with problem but the bottom line is, we have one goal.

I love my husband till death and I've never been happy like this before. And hey, I'm back on my normal postings again on this blog.

No comments: