Monday, February 25, 2008

It wasn't good but it's ok

I don't know why I'm noting it down here but I guess I only want to share some 'funny' response from someone. Let me fill you in on what happened. On my other blog, I posted a brief note about my life story.

I mentioned about me being thankful of the opportunities that I'm getting online and of the blessings that me and my family is having right now. I also said on that entry that I'm the luckiest person alive to have a husband like my husband. I'm emotionally, physically and soulfully bonded with my husband. We are alike in so many ways, that's I've always been thankful to the Lord for giving me him.

Anyway, it was funny cause the response of a certain reader questioned about my love to hubby and if our love can stand the test of time. When I first read it, it hurt me..it hurt me in a sense that..he's judging me and he doesn't even know me. His words are hard to take.

But then as I read it over and over again, it turned out to be funny and I don't need to take it seriously. I know what I'm doing and I love my family till death and no one can break us apart.

Thanks for the comment though, you're adding a traffic to my site ;)

No comments: