Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Biotene can help!

Tired of looking for a brand of toothpaste that can help relieve the dry mouth you are experiencing? Well, worry no more as Biotene toothpaste will help you solve this problem. Biotene carries multi protection formula to help even those with sensitive teeth. First it relieves dry mouth but and next it promotes healing of bleeding gums and inflammation. As we all know bleeding gums and inflammation causes tooth sensitivity. So for me, this http://www.biotene.com/products/senstooth.asp can really help you.


Biotene is currently available on the following over the counter drug store:


BiLo
Discount Drugmart
Harmon
HEB
Hocks.com
Kerr Drug
Meijer
Rite-Aid (Select Stores)
Save Mart

I am taking of my teeth goodly, I learned from a past experience about tooth decay and it hurts lot. And there was some point that my upper teeth were sensitive, like I feel jolt whenever I would intake some cold food. It was really pain and for sure you don't want to experience that. Right now I'm so picky when it comes to stuffs that we used here in the house. With our toothpaste, I made sure that its the one that can help us avoid any gum sensitivity or inflammation. It's better to be safe than be sorry in the end.

No comments: