Sunday, July 10, 2011

MTV for Casey

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

My daughter would not stop begging me for cable so she could get MTV so I finally relented and actually went to www.direc.TV where I found a better deal on satellite. It’s not that big of an issue but I just didn’t want her sitting around at home all the time watching TV when she could have been out doing something more productive. She’s a dancer, though, and there’s this show on MTV called “America’s Best Dance Crew” where dance teams compete against each other and it’s really inspired her to give her all at practice which I guess is a good thing. 

I don’t really like for her to watch the Real World and the other shows like that but all in all, MTV isn’t nearly as bad as I assumed it was. I thought it was going to be all Beavis and Butthead and old school stuff like that that I wasn’t allowed to watch growing up, and for good reason! Turns out my parents really did know best!

No comments: