Monday, March 31, 2008

Alone and reminiscing

I'm alone here in the house, Carlo just went to his office around 1pm today. He'll be done around 10pm tonight. This shift is just fine, we always sleep late at night. I only hope that he'll have a not so early shift tomorrow so at least he can be fully rested before combating work again.

I love my husband so much and believe me or not, his wants and needs always comes first before mine. I'm happy doing it. The first months of our courtship, I was hesitant and unsure of everything. I wasn't even expecting that I'll get married a year after I met a man that is totally a perfect stranger.

Look at me now, so happy and having a great and contented life with hubby and our family. I guess that's why they called love moves in mysterious ways huh? :)

No comments: